Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sorry been absent for so long 

Here's a quick update on my projects that I have been doing over the past few months . Hope you like and feel free to comments love to hear what other people think about my work 
some birthday cards already to go 

Fleur finally framed and taking pride of place on living room wall 

some xmas cards made in craft class

Birthday card for Sarah

some more cards made in craft class 

snow leopard framed and given as gift 

xmas x stitch made as cards 

more x stitch well ahead of the game 
made with the boys in craft class, loving the bride and groom one .

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I stitched the owl for my cousin's birthday card back in July but I only mounted it on a plain white card and regret not getting creative with backing papers. Yours looks so much better! x

    ReplyDelete